Peristaltic pump is used to move the desired gas by virtue of volume instead of by pressure. Requires either a two stage regulator on the gas bottle of choice or a demand style regulator. This pump provides a very precise control method of gas delivery to the chamber or flask. Four roller pumping head with 1/16” ID tubing. Flow rates ranging from 0.004 mL/min to 75.19 mL/min. 7 ¾” x 5 ¼” footprint. Easy to use keypad interface, with audible alarm.
• Dispense and withdrawal pumping
• Quick change pumping heads.
• Learn and Repeat™ mode to improve dispense productivity.
• Slow down mode to improve accuracy of dispenses
• Anti-Drip mode to stop oozing after dispenses
• Calibration mode to improve accuracy: Under 3% error.
• Power Failure Mode: Restarts the Pumping Program after a power interruption
• Programmable dispense volumes. Store and select from up to 40 Dispenses.
• Selectable volume units of mL or oz.
• Selectable pumping rate units of mL/min, mL/sec, oz/min, oz/sec, or dispense a volume over a set time.
• Programming mode for complex pumping applications and interaction with external devices.
• Foot Switch control available.
• RS-232 bi-directional control for complete control from a PC.
• Digital logic control: TTL I/O with software filtered control inputs to eliminate glitches and ringing on the control inputs. Configurable TTL operational trigger for foot switches and other devices.
• Audible alarm.
• Easy-to-use keypad interface
• Non-volatile memory of all operating parameters and pumping program
• Space Saving Chassis: Foot print size of only 7 3/4″ x 5 1/4″
• Two year warranty