The Bioptechs Hinged Perfusion Adapter is an accessory to the Delta T System that provides users with a convenient and inexpensive method of supporting perfusion needles in the Culture Dish while maintaining low-volume perfusion over cells during long term-experiments. Perfusion adapters are sold in pairs. One hinge and needle is used for irrigation. The other is used for aspiration.
- The level of media in the dish can be can be maintained without overflow with the use of the Delta T Micro Perfusion Pump*.
- Additional supports can be added to hold gas jets, pH probes, cooling apparatus, or other items which do not require critical positioning.
- Needles compatible with 1/16″ tubing
- User adjustable friction for reliable positioning
- Repeatable positioning flips out when replacing dishes
Adjustable pick-up tube to control level of media in dish*
- Perfusion assembly translates with the stage adapter and dish
- Eliminates the need for expensive micro-manipulators for low precision positioning
* Bioptechs recommends the use of the Micro Perfusion Pump with the double tubing set for closely regulated micro-perfusion.